- Calgary’s River Access Strategy and The Bow River Fishery. Prepared by Bow River Trout Foundation for submission to Calgary City Council in support of the Calgary River Access Strategy. BRT – Bow River Fishery Economics Forecast 04feb2017.
- Bow River Creel Survey. AEP. 2018. aep-survey-estimate-angler-effort-bow-river-2018
- Sport Fishing in Alberta 2010 – Summary Report for the Eighth Surcey of Recreational Fishing in Canada. 2012. AEP sportfishinginalberta-2010survey-mar2012 (1)
- The Impact of Water Management on the Bow River Fish Population, BRTF, 2019.Bow River Trout Populations and Water Management
- The Economic Importance of Bow River Recreational River Use to the Local Economy. CRUA 2019.The Economic Importance of Bow River Recreational Use to the Local Economy 05August 2019
- East Slopes Fishery – A Vision for the Future.Peter Crowe-Swords.2020. Alberta East Slopes Trout Fishery 03Mar2020
- Update of the Alberta Environment and Park Government Liaison Working Groups. David Blair, BRTF- AOGAA. 2021. Government Liaison Report – David Blair 11Apr2021
- Bow River Fish Population Decline– What does in mean. 2021. Peter Crowe-Swords CRUA. Bow River Fish Population Decline-What does it mean 01Jun2021.
- Alberta’s Proposed Approach to Protecting Fish during Periods of Low Flow and High Temperatures. AEP 2022.Proposed Approach to Protecting Fish 2022
- Alberta 2022-23 Time of Day Angling Restrictions. Alberta 2022-23 Time of Day Angling Restrictions
- Bow River Fishery Economic Forecast – Update July 2022. CRUA. Bow River Fishery Economics Forecast – Update 25jun2022